How to Schedule & Manage Your Appointments
- Click on the link above. This will take you to my booking page with Massagebook.com.
- Select the massage service you want to schedule.
- Select the date you would like your appointment.
- Then pick your appointment start time.
- Enter your email address. Please always use the same email address for all appointments so as not to create multiple accounts. If you are already in the system it will ask you to sign in, if not register your account.
- Remember this login information because you will use it every time you book with me or to login and cancel or reschedule appointments.
- Notes to Provider, let me know any of your concerns or problem areas.
- Make sure you are aware of the cancelation policy and how to cancel. See “Cancelation Policy” below.
- See “Payment Types” below.
- Please note that I currently have two types of e-gift cards (Massagebook and Square generated). If your gift card number does not work, send me a screenshot of the number and I can validate it for you.
In the event you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment you may login and do so 24 hours prior to your appointment.
If you need to cancel within 24 hours of your appointment you will need to call or text me directly you cannot cancel online at that time.
If you absolutely have to cancel within 2 hours of your appointment (you get a 2 hour text reminder for your appointment) you will need to call or text me directly and you will be charged $20 for a late cancel.
If you do not cancel, do not call to inform me, and do not show up you will be charged your full session price.
I accept cash, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover), and money transfers from Cash App, Zelle and Venmo. I also accept Health Savings Account (HSA) cards, and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) cards.
Gratuity & Tipping
My personal perspective on gratuities and tipping is that because I am the owner I do not need to receive gratuities. I would prefer that you save your gratuities to be able to afford your next session sooner. It’s more important to me that you as my client are able to live and love your life as best you can by taking care of yourself. If you really want to leave me something- gluten free gummy bears/worms are my favorite treat and Amazon gift cards always come in handy.