New procedures for HG Therapies at Phenix Salon Suites include:
- Please text at me (480) 703-0347 when you arrive and wait in your car. I will let you know when the space is ready for you and will meet you at the main entrance.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask to enter the building and during the face-up portion of your massage. I ask that everyone brings their own mask. Please have it be a mask that loops around your ears, the other kinds are harder to work on the neck area with.
- Additional people are not allowed to come into the building with you. As they will no longer be able to wait in the hall or in the treatment room during your session.
- Cash and credit card will still be accepted but contactless payment is available. Cash App, Zelle, Venmo, and PayPal are all available. Please have your choice downloaded and ready before coming to your appointment.
You will need to wait to schedule or reschedule your appointment:
- If you have had contact with anyone testing positive for COVID-19 and have not completed 14 days of quarantine.
- If you haven’t felt well, you’re having allergy symptoms or are having any of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- Please use your best judgement on whether this is the best time for you to receive a massage, if you are considered to be of high health risk, at higher risk due to age, or are currently pregnant.
These new procedures are to keep you and me safe for your session, as well as everyone that comes in after your session.